Virginia DD Group Home Policies and Procedures are designed to DBHDS state requirements, well written and backed by our unwavering guarantee.
They are written to influence and determine all major decisions and actions in the agency, and all activities take place within the boundaries set by them. The Procedures are the specific methods employed to express policies in action in day-to-day operations of the organization ensuring that employees do just do what they desire.
Now that we have a better understanding of policies and procedures, let’s take a look at the major benefits they provide.
- Employees understand the constraints of their job without using a ‘trial and error’ approach, as key points are visible in well-written policies and procedures.
- Policies and procedures enable the workforce to clearly understand individual and team responsibilities, thus saving time and resources. Everyone is working off the same page; employees can get the “official” word on how they should go about their tasks quickly and easily.
- Clearly written policies and procedures allow managers to exercise control by exception rather than ‘micro-manage’ their staff.
- They send a “We Care!” message. ‘The company wants us to be successful at our jobs.’
- Clearly written policies and procedures provide legal protection. Juries apply the ‘common person’ standard. If written clearly so that outsiders understand, the company has better legal footing if challenged in court.
NBHS of Georgia specialize in developing policies and procedures for more than 30 personal care business models including DD and ID Group Home.
Our personal care business models include but are not limited to:
Nursing Home, DD & ID Group Homes, Children Residential Home, Assisted Living Home, Veteran Home, Senior Home, Adult Day Program, Supported Employment Program, Memory Care Home, Staffing Agency, Health Product Store, Transportation Company, Companion Care Agencies and Private Home Care Agency.
In addition, we stand by our policies to the extent that we guaranteed compliance with state requirement. If your state at any time desire modifications with policies and procedure we create, we make the corrections with no questions asked. No other agency makes this guarantee and we can because we are policy writers and have been professionally trained in this area.
Need Policies and Procedures for Virginia DD Group Home or Personal Care Agency? Just give us a call: 800.214.2611